Step 1: Measurement Plan + Auditing
An important first step to growth is developing a baseline to measure future progress against. This step is all about sifting through your data to ensure current marketing initiatives are being tracked correctly and any growth is measured, smart, and provable. Our team of analysts and strategists will dig in and ask the hard questions to understand your business goals and how they relate to marketing initiatives. Then we’ll put a plan in place to make sure you’re able to tie all of your digital growth efforts back to those goals, from first click to revenue.
- Google Analytics Measurement Planning
- Custom Website Analytics Tracking
- Reporting and Dashboard Creation and Design
- ETL and Reporting Data Storage
- BI Design, Setup, and Ongoing Technical Support
- Machine Learning and Automation
Step 2: Growth Strategy + Implementation
Once we have confirmed that all initiatives are being tracked correctly, it’s time to pave the most logical path to growth. To do this, we must dig into the performance of your past marketing activities, your competitors, the systems that power your business and your current customer journey. Our final strategy will be based on data and provide clear insight to the value of each component of our recommendation. The monthly performance reports will also provide more measurement of campaign performance than you’ve been able to achieve to date, finally unlocking the ability to truly optimize your campaigns to drive aggressive growth.
- Due Diligence and Marketplace Assessments
- Marketing Technology Stack Audit and Recommendations
- Paid Media Campaign Setup and Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- YouTube Channel Optimization
- Amazon Ad Management
- Website Design and Development
- Email Marketing and Marketing Automation
Step 3: Ongoing Growth Management + Optimization
Once the growth strategy has been put in place, it’s time to keep raising the bar. Ongoing optimization of campaigns and websites or landing pages will result in sustained improvements to your conversion rate, cost per lead, customer lifetime value, etc. Ongoing competitor analysis will ensure you always stay one step ahead. This step is actually never finished because there is always room to tweak and improve so that we can continue to maximize our growth opportunities, month over month and year over year.
- Website Hypothesis Testing (Conversion Rate Optimization)
- Marketing Campaign Optimization
Finally, we know a lot of teams need to build their internal expertise around marketing analytics so they can be successful. Anvil offers both half-day and full-day training options through our Data Over Instinct training arm. Training is offered both in-person at our St. Louis location as well as virtually. Learn more about half-day workshops our or full-day annual Conference. Read some of our case studies to see our results.