A huge welcome to the newest member of the Anvil family, and the most recent analytics expert to join our Decision Science Team, Jeremy Leber.
Jeremy is a world traveler who moved to the U.S. from Australia when he was only 18! We asked him a few questions about his life’s journey and what makes him tick. Here’s what he had to say…
- Who or what inspires you and why?
- My family. All of them maintain an immensely strong work ethic and without them I wouldn’t be half of the person that I am today.
- Where’s your favorite place in the world?
- Bali, Indonesia and Perth, Australia.
- What’s the last book you read?
- The Autobiography of Malcolm X
- What are you passionate about?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- Moved halfway around the world with a little over 2 months notice
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go?
- Uganda to see Gorillas in the wild
- What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
- I’m a half average rugby player
- What individual, living or dead, would you like to eat dinner with the most?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
- Our yearly trip to Asia (when I lived back home)
- Are you a cat or dog person and why?
- Dog person. Have always had BIG dogs growing up, and had a nasty experience with a stray cat when I was younger...